Executive Assistant – Legal and Corporate Specialist for provincial government agency.
Job type: Permanent, full-time hours
Compensation: $54,000-$64,000, dependant upon experience
Work location: Onsite with strict COVID protocols in place
- Provide secretariat level support to boards, committees, and a senior executive
- Manage projects and assignments across multiple levels of stakeholders
- Liaise with these parties and manage information flow of documents, assignments, schedules, and other necessary information
- Prepare and manage office budget
- Write/review/edit variety of documentation including briefing materials, meeting minutes and reports for consistency, clarity and policy approach
- Attend all board & committee meetings, preparing agendas, materials for distribution, presentations and recording minutes
- Manage all board and committee meeting logistics, preparation and scheduling
- Compile information from various sources into reports and presentation materials
- Assist with special projects.
- Relevant corporate secretary, governance and office management experience
- Post-secondary education
- Proven experience providing senior level secretariat support to boards and committees
- Superior verbal/written communications
- Proficiency with MS Office, database management and file management principles, systems and best practices
- Project management experience, with ability to work with multiple levels and stakeholders.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1077
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 54000
Date Updated 02/22/2021