Executive Assistant required to support executive team, highly regarded GTA hospital.
Job #: 819
Position Type: Temporary, initial term 4-8 weeks
Compensation: $30-36 per hour
Core Hours: Regular business hours, Monday-Friday
- Provide daily support to executive team, including scheduling, general administrative support and coordination to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure timely processing of correspondence, handling a wide variety of inquiries.
- Maintain pristine records of corporate documents and archived correspondence using electronic and/or paper file management retrieval system.
- Prepare complex documents, presentations, databases, reports, spreadsheets and notices using a variety of MS Office software programs, taking a self directed approach with minimal supervision.
- General maintenance of office supplies and occasionally provide support in meeting and event coordination, taking minutes at meetings as required.
- College diploma or University degree in Administration or equivalent.
- 5-10+ years of experience in a comparable, responsible administrative support role in a fast paced environment, experience at the executive level required.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with excellent spelling, minute taking, grammatical and typing skills and the ability to apply knowledge to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to engage effectively with a wide variety of people, from senior level executives to the public.
- Demonstrated good judgement, applying skills to organization and time management prioritization.
- Experience in presentation preparation based on high level instruction.
- Strong professionalism with knowledge of general office standards and demonstrated confidence working under pressure in a fast paced environment with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A track record of exceptional tact, discretion, diplomacy, maintenance of confidentiality and respect for privacy.
- Demonstrated ability to work at a high level independently and use a self directed approach.
- Comfort and familiarity in working in a hospital and/or clinical environment an asset.
Easy access location on TTC. Safe, well equipped work environment in leading GTA hospital, occupational health and safety training provided to all employees. Friendly, professional team.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 819
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 30
Date Updated 11/06/2020