Executive Assistant – Healthcare Sector to support a senior department head and team.
Job type: Temporary, full time hours
- Manage the flow of information, documents and activities for the department
- Identify and prioritize urgent matters, forwarding to the appropriate person to respond, and following up on response
- Act as focal point for the office, maintaining relationships with management and staff, government officials, and other stakeholders
- Identify, research and ensure availability of information for review of executives
- Coordinate, draft and or delegate correspondence and information requests
- Manage executive calendar, including preparing agendas, compiling/distributing materials, and booking resources
- Support project activities and committees, tracking action items and identifying potential concerns and issues
- Write, review and edit a variety of department documents
- Provide senior level secretarial support to boards & committees
- Prepare and monitor department budget.
- College diploma or University degree in Administration or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in a comparable, responsible administrative support role in a fast paced environment, experience at the executive level required.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with excellent spelling, minute taking, grammatical and typing skills and the ability to apply knowledge to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to engage effectively with a wide variety of people, from senior level executives to the public.
- Demonstrated good judgement, applying skills to organization and time management prioritization.
- Strong professionalism with knowledge of general office standards and demonstrated confidence working under pressure in a fast paced environment with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A track record of exceptional tact, discretion, diplomacy, maintenance of confidentiality and respect for privacy.
- Comfort and familiarity in working in a healthcare environment an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1070
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 30
Date Updated 10/02/2021