Experienced EA (5+ years experience) to support C-Level executive.
Job ID: A8231
Category: Administrative, Government
- Will be responsible for ensuring smooth and professional operation of the executive office including internal and external communications;
- following up with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely execution of deliverables;
- complex schedule coordination; review and prioritization of incoming correspondence and requests;
- drafting correspondence and meeting minutes for approval and dissemination;
- financial administration for the department;
- contracts administration for the department;
- maintenance of confidential records;
- support to special projects as required and additional clerical, word processing and administrative support as required.
- Progressive administrative support experience,
- Advanced English writing skills including ability to take meeting minutes;
- Advanced MSOffice skills, post secondary degree or diploma;
- superior interpersonal and project management skills;
- ability to exercise judgement and discretion in a confidential environment and high level of professional confidence to work in a demanding, high profile administrative role.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 11/05/2018