Executive Assistant for Government Agency.
Job Type: Temporary-Initial Term 6-12 months.
Compensation: $30 – $33 / hour
Hours: Full time, regular business hours
Location: onsite work location, downtown Toronto
- Provide Executive level administrative support services to two senior level Executives, ensuring tact and professionalism throughout job duties.
- Identify, prioritize and ensure urgent matters are brought to the attention of the relevant party or respond directly as appropriate, acting as primary liaison between Executive’s office and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide briefing materials in support of meetings and work requests; coordinate, draft and/or delegate response to correspondence and information requests.
- Manage Executives’ calendars, including determining priorities of appointment requests, booking meetings; preparing agendas, compiling and distributing materials.
- Write, review and/or edit a variety of documents, e.g. briefing materials, meeting minutes, reports, presentations and suggests changes in content/format.
- Provide input and participation on projects related to the development and implementation of office administrative procedures, systems and practices.
- Additional related duties as required.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma.
- 5+ years of relevant senior administrative experience with a history of supporting executive level positions.
- Expert Excel proficiency and advanced proficiency in other MSOffice Suite programs including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fast and accurate typing speed.
- Excellent written and verbal English; advanced business writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in high pressure environments with multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and diplomacy skills, discretion and professional good judgement to work in a high profile, confidential environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 846
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 30
Date Updated 08/06/2020