Executive Assistant – Government agency
Job type: Temporary, initial term 6 months (could extend).
Compensation: $25/hr to $35/hr, according to experience.
Hours: Regular business hours.
Work location: Currently remote; may transfer to an onsite downtown Toronto office later in the assignment.
- Day-to-day administrative support to a senior executive who is responsible for two departments.
- Coordinating, supporting and facilitating smooth flow of departmental operations.
- Preparation of reports, including goal/progress tracking, weekly updates, and team meeting minutes.
- Managing a complex schedule.
- Tracking project timelines and deliverables for follow-ups and briefings.
- Ad hoc and additional ongoing project management, office management and administrative support duties as required.
- Dynamic, proactive, highly organized individual who is adept at planning for upcoming requirements and anticipating potential issues.
- Legal administrative experience is preferred.
- Proficient in MSOffice (Excel, Word and Outlook – will be tested), Zoom, project management software, and file management software in order prepare complex reports, manage complex calendars for executive and departments, and track project and assignment deliverables. Must be “tech savvy.”
- Fast and accurate typing speed, excellent business writing skills (will be tested).
- Talented at analyzing and determining new and more efficient work processes, tools and supports to maximize executive’s time, including weekly reporting, goal-tracking, and attending and minuting team meetings.
- Ability to manage large amounts of information within different platforms and summarize it quickly on a regular basis.
- Ability to think critically and make strategic recommendations, independently troubleshoot issues, and exercise strong problem solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to professionally represent the executive’s office and liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Satisfactory criminal background check and employment references.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 999
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 25
Date Updated 06/12/2020