Executive Assistant-Not for Profit
Job Type: Temporary/Initial term to June 30 2020
Hours: 9 am to 5 pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch; occasional requirement to stay after 5 p.m. to attend meetings
Hourly Rate: $27-$31/hr
- Support Co Directors and Board of Directors
- Attend committee meetings and take minutes as required
- Work collaboratively with staff and volunteers on projects, both onsite and online
- Additional standard administrative support functions as required
- Previous administrative support experience within a not for profit organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience taking meeting minutes
- Advanced MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Proficiency with Google Suite an asset
- Proficiency with Asana Workflow an asset
- Ability to work occasional overtime to attend Board and committee meetings
Excellent opportunity for experienced EA with not for profit experience. Easy access location along Bloor subway line.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 682
Category: Administrative, Not for Profit
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 25
Date Updated 03/02/2020