Currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant position, providing support to Board members for a Government Client located downtown.
Job ID: G8301
Category: Administrative, Government
Salary: Hourly Rate
Hourly Rate: $28/hr
- Acting as a point of contact to the executive’s office, management and senior government officials.
- Identifies urgent matters and brings them to the attention of the appropriate executives.
- Coordinate and draft delegates responses to correspondence and information requests.
- Manages the executives calendar, making arrangements for meetings, preparing agendas and compiling materials.
- Prepare and monitor the office budget and process invoices, purchases and expense claims.
- Post-secondary diploma in an Administrative field
- 5 years’ experience providing executive assistance and support to a senior management team.
- Knowledge of executive office protocols to manage the administration of the office.
- Proficiency with MS office suites.
- Knowledge of administrative service principles, methods, practices and file management systems.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 01/09/2019