Event Manager required for a large Not for Profit professional association in Toronto.
Job ID: N8199
Category: Communications and Marketing, Not for Profit
Salary Rate: 65-72K + Benefits
- Plan, coordinate and oversee a variety of events in keeping with the mandate and traditions of the organization
- Assist with development and execution of events service promotion program
- Liaise between internal and external clients, vendors, catering services and staff to deliver consistently high quality events including board meetings, banquets, business luncheons, conferences, training seminars, etc.
- Responsible for departmental budget
- University Degree in Business or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience organizing and executing events
- Advanced skills in planning, project management and task co-ordination skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills; a flexible, diplomatic approach; able to represent department in a best positive, professional manner to internal and external stakeholder
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 10/11/2018