Employment Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Program Manager required to lead strategy and projects for provincial government agency.
Job type: Temporary – long term.
- Develop and draft Equity Diversity & inclusion strategies and policies.
- Establish training framework to meet program needs.
- Manage organizational change.
- Develop short and long range plans and goals with accompanying metrics & goals.
- Actively manage projects and programs to meet deliverables and timelines.
- Report and brief senior management.
- Solid experience in program/project management in the public sector
- Proven communication skills with written briefings and reports for management
- Demonstrated ability to develop and roll-out all aspects of comprehensive organizational programs, including training, communication, metrics & reporting
- OPS or broader Public Service experience strongly preferred.
- Satisfactory criminal background check and employment references.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1014
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Human Resources
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 47
Date Updated 01/05/2021