One of Canada’s top employers, located downtown Toronto, requires an experienced Bilingual (French-English) Human Resources Professional to join their HR team.
Job ID: H8243
Category: Bilingual, Human Resources
Salary Rate: Competitive including bonus, benefits and RRSP
- Provide accurate and confidential employee relationship support and guidance to both management and employees.
- Educate management and staff on Employee Relations, Human Resources Policy and Procedures and Leaves of Absence management.
- Working working with teams across Canada, including Montreal.
- Maintaining objectivity while balancing manager and employee wants and needs.
- 7+ years of experience in a Human Resources role
- 2+ years’ experience working within an Employee Relations capacity
- A University degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL) designation
- Knowledge of Quebec employment relations legislation and best practices an asset
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 12/04/2018