Driver – Courier for provincial government ministry.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term to March 26, 2021.
Compensation: $20.00 to $21.37 per hour.
Hours: Day-time hours, Monday through Friday; shift may start as early as 7 a.m., 7.25 hours per day; 36.25 hours per week.
Dress code: Must wear safety boots/shoes with steel toe while on this assignment; should you need to purchase required apparel, Marberg will reimburse the cost upon offer acceptance and hire.
- Pick up and deliver packages up to maximum weight of 25 pounds within the Greater Toronto Area.
- Will be provided with a ministry-owned vehicle.
- Valid G license;
- Clean driving record;
- Satisfactory criminal background check and employment references;
- 1+ year’s courier and driving experience within the GTA;
- Good knowledge of the downtown Toronto area;
- Good communication skills;
- Pleasant and service focused; easy to work with;
- Proven record of reliability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 921
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 20
Date Updated 10/14/2020