Documents Clerk required for a provincial government agency.
Job ID: G8373
Category: Administrative, Clerical, Government
Salary: Hourly Rate
Hourly Rate: $23.54/hr
- Process and categorizing incoming claim and account documents received by email, fax and paper
- Prepare incoming documents for scanning and indexing
- Determining the types of documents to be scanned and ensuring appropriate information is entered into the scanning software
- Storing, transporting and recording tracking information associated with hard copy documents after scanning
- Conduct a quality control review of document images to correct errors and enhance document quality
- Search and match matching incoming numbered/unnumbered document(s) against existing claim number/account number
- Entering key identifier data for documents which cannot be matched to existing claim/account file
- Determining the appropriate match where multiple results are returned
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
- Must have demonstrated high level of accuracy in completing scanning and/or indexing work.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office such as Word and Excel.
- Must have the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills are required.
Number Of Positions 4
Date Updated 03/14/2019