Document Management Representative required for a Provincial Government Agency.
Job #: 568
Job Type: Temporary full time hours
Date Posted: November 26, 2019
- To receive, review and prepare incoming documents for scanning
- Code and process electronic and hard copy documents according to type and order of priority
- Review, proof and edit scans for accuracy and quality
- Conduct searches of documents upon request; retrieve from/return documents to centralized archives and log accordingly
- Respond to additional documents processing requests as required
- Superior attention to detail
- Previous comparable employment experience in a high volume, confidential, documents processing environment
- Fast and accurate data entry speed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Customer-focused, responds quickly, thoroughly and professionally to service requests
- Works professionally in a confidential environment
Regular day time hours, easy access location near TTC, friendly, professional team environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 568
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 2
Pay Rate 16.77
Date Updated 11/27/2019