Design and Deployment Specialist with CyberArk or ForgeRock expertise for Identity and Access Management project with large, public sector client.
Marberg Job Number: 1297.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term October 4, 2021 to January 31, 2022, with possibility of project extension.
Target Compensation: $76.92 to $107.69 per hour, with some flexibility according to experience.
- Design CyberArk Safes to secure: Windows and Active Directory accounts; *NIX platform accounts; Cloud IaaS account; Firewall and Network devices; Middleware and Databases.
- Configure session isolation using PSM.
- Configure Password rotation policies and other controls.
- Configure and reconcile accounts to accommodate privacy access controls.
- Development and unit testing of web-based application with Java/J2EE technologies.
- Design and implement SSO solutions for mobile and web applications.
- This position is open to Candidates with hands-on expertise in either CyberArk or ForgeRock platforms, or both.
- CyberArk Proficiencies:
- Experience with PrivateArk, Privilege Threat Analytics, or other CyberArk tools.
- Experience deploying CyberArk solutions in large-scale, complex environments.
- ForgeRock Proficiencies:
- JAVA expertise.
- Relational Database Management/SQL.
- Strong knowledge of SSO protocols.
- Experience with SAML 2.0, OAuth, OpenID, XML/XSL, JSON, Signing, and Encryption.
- ForgeRock configuration experience.
- Satisfactory Background Check and Employment References.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1297
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Systems and IT
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 76.92
Date Updated 09/21/2021