Data Entry Clerk – Provincial Government Agency, downtown Toronto.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term up to 6 months.
Shift requirements: 36.25 hours per week, on a rotating shift basis; must have 24/7 shift availability and be on call to work at short notice.
Hourly Rate: $21.84; free parking provided; 1 meal provided per shift.
- Provides data entry and scanning of written requisitions into internal database and other software (e.g., Excel, Access).
- Reviews requisitions to determine accuracy of information entered and conformance to organization standards.
- Communicates with clients by phone and/or fax to confirm information required for accurate data entry.
- Refers matters to appropriate technical or supervisory staff where necessary.
- Maintains filing systems as required.
- Assists with scanning, pulling hard copy requisitions and record storage process.
- Other clerical duties as assigned.
- Responsible and reliable; respectful of confidential material.
- Must type minimum 60 wpm.
- Minimum 10k KPH with minimum 95% accuracy.
- Focused and hard working; ability to handle high volume and work to deadlines.
- Pleasant and team oriented; makes a point of being flexible and helpful to others.
- Must have access to own vehicle for commuting purposes; parking will be paid for.
Excellent introductory opportunity for skilled data entry clerk/typist to work in a leading Ontario public sector agency. Friendly, professional team environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 793
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Clerical, Government
Number Of Positions 2
Pay Rate 21.84
Date Updated 05/01/2020