Data Entry and Program Registration Clerks for Provincial Government Ministry client, downtown Toronto.
Marberg Job Number: 1319.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term from November 8, 2021 up to March 31, 2021 (subject to volumes), with possibility of extension up to an additional 6 months.
Work Hours: 7.25 work hours per day, between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday (36.25 hours per week).
Work Location: Onsite, at client’s downtown Toronto office near TTC station.
Dress Code: Business Casual, with Face Mask to be worn in designated areas of client building as required.
- Receives external client requests for electronic program registration via email, processes the requests, and creates and sends out notification letters to clients via email or mail.
- Reviews and identifies key information in each request that determines contents of associated notification letter and method of response.
- Copies and pastes required notification letter information into appropriate electronic templates as required.
- Proofreads all information for 100% accuracy prior to release.
- Additional clerical and processing responsibilities associated with a demanding clerical production environment.
Preferred Experience: Strong introductory/entry level experience in an office environment, including familiarity with office equipment such as printers, photocopiers, scanners, etc.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Proficiency with MSOffice including Word, Excel and Outlook (will be tested).
- Experience with using Clipboard function (cutting, pasting, copying information from one electronic file to another).
- Fast and accurate Data Entry skills (will be tested).
- Overall general capability with software and ability to learn new systems quickly.
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Superior attention to detail and focus on accuracy. Excellent proofreading skills (will be tested).
- Ability to accurately follow established procedures and instructions.
- Ability to work accurately within a high volume, fast paced environment and meet production targets.
- Pleasant, cooperative and works well within a busy team.
- Focused, responsible, hard working, and has a high level of integrity.
- Commitment to strictly comply with onsite Covid-19 safety protocols.
- Satisfactory Background Checks, Technical Skills Evaluations, Employment References and COVID Clearance Certification as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 1319
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Clerical, Government
Number Of Positions 25
Pay Rate 22
Date Updated 09/10/2021