Customer Service Representative – Bilingual
Customer Service Representative – Bilingual, required for government agency located in downtown Toronto.
Job # 1005
Job type: Temporary, full time hours, initial term 6 months
Work location: Downtown Toronto office
- Provide telephone assistance (English and French) to the general public
- Answer, redirect, and provide first line information to callers
- Respond to questions and concerns, researching answers as necessary
- Manage information in software tracking system – check, record and update
- General administrative duties including organizing materials, scheduling, and drafting correspondence.
- Advanced fluency in English and French (written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and manner
- Demonstrated tact, diplomacy and professionalism in dealing with public inquiries
- Strong typing skills
- Proficient in MS Office, and use of electronic database systems
- Ability to respond to a high volume of calls.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1005
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Communications and Marketing, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 24.63
Date Updated 12/14/2020