Corporate Law Clerk – Leading Canadian Company – Mississauga Head Office
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Compensation: $70K per annum plus benefits
- Support SVP and Legal Counsel.
- Act as resource to legal team (associates).
- Coordination and management of all client and vendor contracts and confidentiality agreements.
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts, amendments, statements of work, non-disclosure agreements, etc.
- Prepare contracts and other legal correspondence for execution.
- Review and respond to RFPs (Requests for Proposal).
- Review and interpret contract clauses.
- Revising and finalize legal templates; maintaining precedent database.
- Process contract termination notices.
- Maintaining accurate electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Assist with special projects as required.
- 3+ related work experience as a corporate law clerk or paralegal.
- Law clerk or paralegal designation.
- Familiarity with contract law.
- Familiarity with legal administrative processes.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong confidence and interpersonal skills to manage internal and external relationships at all levels of seniority.
- Works well independently and in a team.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook – will be tested).
- Fluency in French an asset.
- Satisfactory criminal background check, education verification and employment references.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 923
Location: Canada Ontario Mississauga
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 70000
Date Updated 10/16/2020