Computer Forensic and e-Discovery Specialist for Regulatory Organization
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Compensation: $110,000-$137,000 per annum + benefits
- Acts as organization’s subject matter expert on computer forensic and e-discovery matters.
- Works with staff and stakeholders to evaluate, maintain and continuously improve effective effective investigative and monitoring e-discovery policies and processes; identifying and addressing any issues in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains current training materials, programs and other educational resources to promote and enhance organizational understanding and utilization of e-discovery and computer forensic principles.
- Participates in all regulatory investigations involving digital searches or other computer forensic services, advising on electronic evidence handling and disclosure best practices and requirements.
- Advises on risk management, priorities and targets related to e-discovery and computer forensic issues.
- Ontario accredited Lawyer, Senior Law Clerk or Licensed Paralegal, with relevant experience
- Post secondary education in Computer Science, Computer Forensics or related discipline
- 5+ years computer forensics or e-discovery experience, including project leadership experience.
- Proven track record of excellent professional judgement, impeccable ethics and advanced collaborative skills.
- Change management and business process improvement experience related to computer forensics processes, within a regulatory and legal environment.
- Expert level communication skills, both written and verbal; proven ability to effectively present information to wide range of audiences.
- Proven experience with collection, analysis and determination of admissibility of electronic data for use in regulatory and legal proceedings.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 875
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Systems and IT
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 110000
Date Updated 06/09/2020