Large corporate client seeking a Compliance Specialist to join their team in this full-time permanent role.
Job ID: 8355
Location: Toronto Toronto
Category: Administrative, Legal
- Develop a comprehensive risk management process that proactively manages and controls regulatory and business risks.
- Works with various departments ensure a safe environment and compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations and policies.
- Enhances, implements and manages written security compliance policies, standards and procedures.
- Manages market data solutions reporting and tracking, based on type of content, product, client, display or non-display usage, etc.
- Assesses clients’ needs and resources and recommends market data products accordingly.
- Sets up and maintains client / admin contact details and maintains Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Five years of regulatory experience.
- Five years experience within a financial sector.
- Working knowledge of securities and IIROC legislation, regulation and rules.
- Solid proficiency with CRM software. Basic knowledge of Salesforce is an asset.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 02/19/2019