Seeking for 3 Client Service Representative required assisting in a Provincial Government Project.
Job ID: 8415
Category: Communications and Marketing, Government
Salary: Hourly Rate
Hourly Rate: $18/hr
- Provide information and resolves telephone and written enquiries
- Managers the input of learner records into the Client Management System database.
- Receiving external/internal calls, identifying/analyzing the nature of each inquiry or complaint
- Documenting training provider and client complaints to determine appropriate response
- Prioritizing, informing and forwarding complaints to appropriate ministry staff
- Promoting voluntary compliance with regard to training requirements and standards
- Must have strong proficiency on MS Office such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently with a fast pace team environment.
- Advance oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to identify issues and in determining and realigning priorities in response to competing deadlines
Number Of Positions 3
Date Updated 03/25/2019