Client Service Representative required for provincial government ministry located in downtown Toronto.
Position type: Temporary full-time hours
Job posted: November 29, 2019
- Receive external/internal calls,
- Identify/analyze the nature of each inquiry
- Prioritize, inform and forward issues to appropriate staff
- Redirecting complex/technical enquiries to appropriate staff
- Document provider and client issues to determine appropriate response
- Maintain reference/resource information and materials
- Work with fellow CSRs on scheduling assignments, establishing priorities, training staff
- Works with fellow CSRs to develop and lead training sessions on Policy and Procedures, processes and technology.
- Job requires excellent oral and written communication skills to provide information and explain legislation to the public in order to resolve questions and issues
- Detailed knowledge of the training standards under the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills to respond factually, professionally and effectively
- Judgement in identifying contentious issues and the ability to work under pressure.
- Research and reporting skills
- Familiarity with JHSC database and Client Management System (CMS) an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 575
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 3
Pay Rate 18
Date Updated 11/29/2019