Inbound Client Service Representative-Provincial Government Ministry.
Position Type: Temporary
- Respond to inbound inquiries via phone and email.
- Manages the input of learner records into the Client Management System database.
- Receiving external/internal calls, identifying/analyzing the nature of each inquiry or complaint.
- Documenting training provider and client complaints to determine appropriate response.
- Prioritizing, informing and forwarding complaints to appropriate ministry staff.
- Promoting voluntary compliance with regard to training requirements and standards.
- Must have strong proficiency on MS Office such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently with a fast paced team environment.
- Advance oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to identify issues and in determining and realigning priorities in response to competing deadlines.
Excellent introductory opportunity to Provincial Government employer. Friendly, professional team environment. Interesting and variable work combining precise clerical and administrative tasks as well as interaction with a broad range of stakeholders including the general public. Easy access, central downtown location near TTC.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 366
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Communications and Marketing
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 18
Date Updated 08/08/2019