Client Service Associate required for Wealth Management Firm.
Position type: Permanent full time
Compensation: $60 000 – $80 000 per annum plus generous bonus and benefits
Location: onsite; downtown Toronto
- Client facing role; will manage day-to-day client activities, meetings, correspondence and reporting as part of a portfolio management team, liaising with high net worth clients.
- Maintain and develop industry knowledge and departmental procedures, using information to adhere to best practice and ensure the highest level of client services while following the Company’s overall strategies.
- Provide related administrative support in a variety of areas, including managing database, responding to inquiries, account documentation for discretionary manager accounts and meeting coordination and preparation.
- Process and maintain clients’ management fees monthly.
- Use strong interpersonal skills to ensure clear, professional communication with clients and portfolio managers, adhering to reporting and documentation standards at all times.
- Ensure maintenance of industry regulatory requirements, such as KYC and IPS documentation.
- Participate in client portfolio review meetings to document, track and administer changes.
- Take part in projects and complete other duties as needed.
- Completion of post-secondary degree in Business, Finance or a related field.
- 5-7 years of experience working in a comparable position within an investment firm, industry courses (ie. CSC, CFP, CIM) an asset.
- Strong working knowledge of investment products, account types and portfolio management/client relations management systems.
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Quickbooks knowledge or accounting experience would be an asset.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Results driven and detail oriented, with a history of strong analytic skills and effective data interpretation in previous employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 842
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Financial and Investment
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 60000
Date Updated 07/30/2020