Client Service Agent, full time-permanent, required for leading financial services firm in North York
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 10 am to 6:30 pm, Monday through Friday; one Saturday shift required per month
Salary Range: $38,000-$45,000 per annum (depending on experience) + benefits
- Responding to emails, telephone and online inquiries and scheduling appointments.
- Recommending portfolio of services based on individual client needs.
- Maintaining client records and updating information in a CRM database.
- Assist with other administrative and client based tasks as required.
- Ensuring client satisfaction and providing professional client support.
- 1+ years experience working in call centre environment, preferably within the financial sector.
- Completion of post-secondary education.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Superior English language skills, both written and verbal, with excellent grammar and spelling.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.
- Detail oriented, organized and with effective time management skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work within a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Must be a team player, with a willing and helpful attitude.
Progressive, full time permanent position for junior to intermediate call centre representative. Easy access location on subway line.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 767
Location: Canada Ontario North York
Category: Communications and Marketing
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 38000
Date Updated 03/20/2020