Client Administrator – Trilingual (Cantonese, Mandarin) and English, for financial services firm, North York.
- Obtain all supporting documentation to ensure efficient administration of a client file and provide additional records management support as required
- Respond by email and phone in a timely matter to inquiries from clients and other parties
- Liaise with clients, external parties and other internal departments on to ensure files complete and resolve any administrative issues
- Assist in other administrative and client based tasks as required
- Must be fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin (verbal) and English (written and verbal)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in fast-paced professional office environment
- Post-secondary education in business management or related field
- Superior communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office-Outlook, Excel and Word
- Superior attention to detail
- Polished, professional demeanour and phone manners
Excellent introductory career opportunity for business administration assistant. Friendly, professional team environment. Easy access to TTC line. Benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 525
Location: Canada Ontario North York
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 36000
Date Updated 11/01/2019