Clerical Assistant – Federal Government office, downtown Toronto.
Marberg Job Number: 1290.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term September 20, 2021 to December 17, 2021.
Number of Positions Open: 1.
Experience Level Required: Junior.
Recommended Application Date: IMMEDIATELY – Please note that we are shortlisting Candidates immediately, and will be reviewing final applications by 11 am, Tuesday September 14 2021.
Work Hours: 8:30 am to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week); availability to work overtime hours upon request is also required.
Work Location: Onsite, in secure downtown Toronto location on PATH, near Union Station and GO Train.
Ergonomic Requirements: Regular Desk Duties.
Dress Code: Business Casual; Facemask to be worn in Designated Areas of Client Building as required; Fragrance/Perfume Free Workspace Policy in effect.
- Processing security access card applications for organization’s security department.
- Taking and uploading photos of organization employees into computerized access control system database.
- Entering required information from security card application forms into access control system database.
- Creating, printing and distributing approved access cards along with required written documentation.
- Responding to verbal and written requests from internal staff.
- Logging all access card processing activity into database.
- Additional administrative and clerical tasks as required.
Education: Highschool Diploma.
Preferred Experience: 1+ years of related clerical processing experience.
Technical Skills Requirements: Accurate data entry skills (will be tested).
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Superior attention to detail, and organized, methodical approach to completion of tasks.
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively as part of a team and liaise effectively with a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Proven ability to professionally handle confidential information.
- Satisfactory Federal Reliability Clearance (which includes a Fingerprint Check), to be initiated upon application. Please note that Marberg will reimburse Candidates for the costs of the Fingerprint Check upon their receipt of a Client Assignment Offer and submission of an approved Expense Receipt.
- Satisfactory Technical Skills Evaluations and Employment References.
- Ability to commute to and work onsite daily.
- Ability to work overtime hours upon request.
- Satisfactory completion of Ontario government provided Health and Safety and AODA online courses prior to onboarding.
- Satisfactory COVID Clearance prior to working onsite.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 1290
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Clerical, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 18
Date Updated 09/13/2021