Case Triage Officer-Documents Processor-Provincial Government
Job #: 684
Job Type: Temporary/initial term to 6 months
Hourly Rate: $25/hr – $30/hr
- Inputting data into an electronic database from hard copy and electronic information
- Recording and verifying data from various types of documents.
- Reviewing documents and inputting information to create a “case shell” in the information management system
- Handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Reporting issues with data when it arises.
- Securing information on computer systems.
- Assisting staff members with other duties as required.
- Must type minimum 60 wpm
- Must be able to type 10,000 keystrokes accurately.
- Superior attention to detail and compliance with procedure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, online database systems and email systems.
- Ability to handle high volume and work to deadlines in a team environment
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 684
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Clerical, Government
Number Of Positions 2
Pay Rate 25
Date Updated 04/02/2020