A regulatory health agency located in the Yonge and Eglinton area is seeking a Case Manager with experience in the regulatory industry.
This position offers a flexible schedule. with part time hours 3 days a week and competitive wage.
Job ID: L8380
Category: Administrative, Legal
- Coordinate and manage submissions and case files, determine whether additional information is required.
- Maintain electronic case files.
- Provide administrative support for the Inquiries, Complaints and Reports Committee.
- Prepare case memorandums.
- Provide case presentations and perform decision writing.
- Ensure relevant and accurate information is provided to parties with respect to the investigations and resolutions processes.
- Ensure case tracking is up to date.
- 3 years’ of office administrative experience.
- High level writing skills with experience writing professional documents including legal correspondence.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field.
- Experience in health regulation and knowledge of relevant healthcare legislation.
- Some legal experience or education.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 03/07/2019