Business Process Analyst – Internal Financial Controls (ICFR), for Provincial Government Agency Client, downtown Toronto.
Update (September 9, 2021): This position is still open, however our client has closed it to additional applications at this time. Any resumes submitted for this position will be held on file to be reviewed should the application process re-open and for future job opportunities.
Marberg Job Number: 1280.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term September 30 2021 to March 31, 2022, possibility of extension.
Number of Positions Open: 2.
Experience Level Required: Junior to Intermediate.
Target Compensation: $30.06 per hour, with some flexibility according to experience.
Recommended Application Date: IMMEDIATELY; Please note that we are shortlisting Candidates immediately for presentation to our client on Wednesday, September 9 2021.
Work Hours: Regular Business Hours (36.25 hours per week).
Work Location: Currently Remote, but will transfer to 2 days per week at our client’s secure downtown Toronto location after December 17, 2021.
Ergonomic Requirements: Regular Desk Duties.
Dress Code: Business Casual or Corporate Dress as required while onsite; Facemask to be worn in Designated Areas of Client Building as required; Fragrance/Perfume Free Workspace Policy in effect.
- Conduct end-to-end ICFR testing on assigned cycles, and maintain proper documentation.
- Communicate results of ICFR findings in the form of briefing notes, reports, and presentations.
- In collaboration with team, identify and address any gaps.
- Collaborate and regularly update testing requirements progress status with ICFR lead.
- Additional quality assurance testing, project team collaboration and project/progress reporting as assigned.
Education: Post secondary education in related discipline.
Preferred Experience: Suitable combination of education and hands-on/work experience.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- BPMN process mapping skills, preferably with VISIO proficiency.
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Strong knowledge of COSO Framework.
- Hands-on experience with ICFR (internal controls over financial reporting).
- Superior interpersonal skills: excellent listening skills; ability to work cooperatively within a team; ability to provide and receive professional, effective feedback.
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced organizational, coordinative and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work effectively for self and others, meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively as part of a team and liaise effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work both remotely and to commute to and work onsite as required.
- Satisfactory CPIC Criminal Background Check and Employment References.
- Satisfactory completion of Ontario government provided Health and Safety and AODA online courses prior to onboarding.
- Satisfactory COVID Clearance prior to working onsite.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 1280
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Business Operations, Financial and Investment, Government
Number Of Positions 2
Pay Rate 30.06
Date Updated 09/09/2021