Business Analyst & Project Manager for Provincial Regulatory Organization, downtown Toronto.
Job # 172
Compensation: $44/hr to $46/hr; Temporary to Permanent.
- To work with stakeholders at all levels to gain in-depth understanding of business strategy, processes, services and roadmap.
- To define, source, procure and implement information system applications that support the organization’s strategic plan.
- To ensure successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of software product features.
- To manage information system application projects, performing detailed requirements analysis and documenting processes including process mapping.
- To analyze and recommend software solutions and assist with user acceptance testing.
- To assist with contract negotiation and system implementation.
- To lead and/or participate in multiple projects, completing and updating project documentation, managing project scope, ensuring on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- 5+ years experience in business analysis, project management, systems analysis and quality assurance.
- Expertise in Microsoft products including SQL Service, .Net, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics GP, Sharepoint and other related technologies.
- 5+ years of experience working with manager/director level stakeholders, internal and external.
- Experience with application development/solution delivery.
- Expertise in Windows environments.
- Familiarity with business assessment tools, e.g. feasibility studies, business cases, cost/benefit analysis, project sizing and costing, current state analysis, needs assessments.
- Experience working on large scale projects as well as responding to day to day operational requests.
New Position; excellent opportunity for qualified Business Analyst/Project Manager to participate in exciting new initiative for a long standing, well respected professional organization. Career opportunity. Easy access downtown Toronto location near subway.
Job ID: 172
Category: Business Operations
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 44
Date Updated 07/05/2019