Bilingual Underwriting and Claims Administrator for downtown Toronto office of large international insurance company.
Position type: Full time, permanent
Compensation: $45K-50K per annum plus benefits
Hours: Regular daytime hours
Location: split between remote and onsite, downtown Toronto as required.
- Support global underwriting teams to ensure consistent, timely and accurate data capture of information into internal systems.
- Assess submissions for compliance with service level agreements and risk clearance processes.
- Provide clerical and administrative support, including copying, logging, scanning, filing and archiving.
- Provide accurate information in order to track workflow and controls.
- Interact in a professional and efficient manner with Underwriting Teams and other internal and external customers.
- Liaise with third party administrative services.
- Provide weekly review and assessment of any issues regarding quality control and data analysis, including process recommendations.
- Fluency in French, German or Spanish preferred.
- Strong MS Office proficiency, including advanced Excel skills.
- Superior attention to detail, aptitude for precise methodical work.
- Excellent written and verbal communications to liaise with a broad range of internal and external professional contacts and clients.
- Strong time management skills, meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks.
- Administrative experience within the insurance sector advantageous.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 880
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Bilingual, Insurance
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 45000
Date Updated 11/09/2020