Bilingual Technical Support Representative
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Hours: Regular Daytime Hours; periodic 24/7 on call requirement
Salary: $60K plus benefits
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints on helpdesk phone line and email
- Document inquiries/complaints in CRM database according to standard operating procedures
- Follow up with customers on status of loaned equipment
- Provide troubleshooting and general technical support over the phone referencing operating manuals
- Occasional travel to the United States will be required
- Attend quality management system training and perform quality management system related duties, as required.
- Additional technical support responsibilities as assigned
Experience / Skill Requirements:
- Fluently in English and French (Oral and written)
- Bachelors degree or diploma in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of comparable helpdesk work experience
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Self directed; professionally mature
- Customer service focused
- Team player with positive attitude
Excellent full time career opportunity for qualified Bilingual Technical Service Representative, with international company. Easy access Mississauga location. Benefits, 3 weeks’ vacation in first year.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 677
Location: Canada Ontario Mississauga
Category: Bilingual, Systems and IT
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 60000
Date Updated 02/03/2020