Bilingual Receptionist for Not-for-Profit Agency.
Job Type: Temporary, Nov 17 2020-Jan 18 2021 is initial term.
Hours: M, T, W, F 9 am-5 pm / Th 9 am-6 pm (all days with 1 hour unpaid lunch break).
Work location: Onsite work location, downtown Toronto on TTC line (office is closed to the public).
Social Distancing Protocols: Position’s desk is sectioned off and separated from all other staff; masks are required upon entry and exit to the building, in elevators and common areas of the office; PPE stations are set up and enhanced cleaning protocols in place.
- Receive and forward calls in French and English.
- Respond to general inquiries in French and English.
- Receive and distribute courier packages and mail.
- Typing, filing, photocopying.
- Additional clerical, administrative and reception responsibilities as required.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Some initial experience in an office setting or equivalent education in business administration.
- Pleasant, professional phone manners.
- Proficiency in MSWord, Excel and Outlook.
- Typing and data entry skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and motivation to work well in a team environment.
- Satisfactory criminal background check and employment references.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 961
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Bilingual, Not for Profit
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 20
Date Updated 11/11/2020