Bilingual Jury Selection Clerk required for government ministry in central downtown Toronto location.
Position type: Temporary full-time, initial term to November 15, 2021
- Respond to inquiries related to the Jury System in Ontario
- Provide answers to frequently asked questions by members of the general public who receive the jury questionnaire or summons for jury duty
- Receive, respond to and escalate inquiries as required
- Advanced proficiency in oral and written French and English
- Experience responding to a high volume of calls
- Experience dealing with the general public
- Professional verbal telephone manners and demeanour, in French and English
- Strong team member: positive, responsible and helpful attitude
- Fast and accurate typing speed and ability to maintain a CRM database
- Respectful of protocol and confidential information
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1202
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Clerical, Government, Legal
Number Of Positions 0
Pay Rate 22
Date Updated 08/07/2021