Bilingual Fundraiser for a large not-for-profit organization in Toronto.
Marberg Job Number: 1258
Job Type: Temporary, initial term September 20, 2021 to January 28, 2022.
Number of Positions Open: 1.
Experience Level Required: Junior.
Compensation: $18 to $23 per hour.
Recommended Application Date: ASAP.
Work Hours: Regular Business Hours; 37.5 hours per week.
Work Location: Combination of Remote and Onsite. Minimum of 3 days at the office and 2 days remote. Close to Yonge & Eglinton subway.
Ergonomic Requirements: Regular Desk Duties.
Dress Code: Business Casual; Facemask to be worn in Designated Areas of Client Building as required; Fragrance/Perfume Free Workspace Policy in effect.
- Inbound and outbound donor relations; processing orders by phone, email and mail.
- Processing gifts and donations (cash, cheques, credit card, bank transfers).
- Handle donor inquiries in English and French.
- Updating supporter information and replying to email inquires.
- Create and update mapping files using Raiser’s Edge or similar.
- Updating mailing lists and sending information packages.
- Generate weekly tax receipts.
- Acknowledgement and receipting of donors.
- Adjustments and amendments, ensuring data integrity and compliance.
Preferred Experience: 6 months + experience in customer support or customer representation.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Fluent in written and verbal French and English (will be tested).
- Accurate data entry skills (will be tested).
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Familiarity with fundraising accounting practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of general office procedures and ability work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to complete tasks as required by following instructions.
- Excellent professionalism, customer service and a self-motivated attitude, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Ability commute to and work onsite as required.
- Satisfactory CPIC Criminal Background Check, Technical Skills Evaluations and Employment References.
- Satisfactory completion of Ontario government provided Health and Safety and AODA online courses prior to onboarding.
- Satisfactory COVID Clearance prior to working onsite.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 1258
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Bilingual, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 18
Date Updated 09/07/2021