Bilingual File and Mail Clerk required for provincial government agency in downtown Toronto.
Marberg Job Number: 1296.
Job Type: Temporary.
Compensation: from $23/hr, with some flexibility according to experience.
Work Location: Onsite.
Ergonomic Requirements: In additional to regular desk work, there will be some lifting of heavier items (e.g. file boxes), walking internal distances to deliver correspondence and packages, bending and reaching to retrieve and re-shelve documents, and extended standing to photocopy, collate, bind, etc.
- Scanning, photocopying, collating and binding hard copy documents.
- Filing and records management; logging files and storage boxes.
- Receiving and internally distributing mail and courier deliveries.
- Processing outgoing mail including sorting, weighing and metering parcels.
- Monitoring, ordering and stocking supplies.
- Acting as the back up Bilingual French-English Receptionist on breaks and lunch.
- Additional clerical and reception duties as required.
- Post-secondary education in Office Administration or related field.
- 3+ years of mailroom, clerical or office support experience.
- Fluency in French and English (will be tested).
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Outlook, Excel, Word) (will be tested).
- Accurate typing and data entry skills (will be tested).
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to customer service.
- Satisfactory CPIC Criminal Background Check and Employment References.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1296
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Clerical, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 23
Date Updated 09/20/2021