Bilingual Customer Service Representative for Manufacturing client, Scarborough.
Marberg Job Number: 1887.
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent.
Compensation: Salary: $43,000.00-$46,000.00 per year.
Additional Benefits: Dental, extended health care, paid time off, RRSP match, vision care.
Recommended Application Date: Immediately – please note that we are screening and shortlisting Candidates immediately and qualified applications may be contacted same day as date of application.
Regular Work Hours: 7.0 work hours per day, not including unpaid 1 hour lunch break, to be worked during regular business hours, Monday to Friday (35 work hours per week).
Work Location: 100% onsite at Client’s Scarborough office.
Travel Requirements: Commute or relocate prior to assignment start.
Onsite Dress Code: Business Casual Dress.
- Handle customer inquiries over phone, email, or fax.
- Communicate with Plant Personnel regarding technical assistance or manufacturing lead times inquiries.
- Follow up on orders and ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Work alongside sales team to ensure best practices for service and sales to new and existing customers.
- Assisting region meet or exceed sales plans as part of customer service team.
- Consistently receive positive evaluations from Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Provide solutions for customer complaints.
- Additional Technical Customer Service Representative responsibilities as required.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (preferred).
Preferred Work Experience: French and English (required).
Preferred Sector Experience: Manufacturing.
Technical and Language Skills Requirements:
- Ability to effectively communicate both in English and French verbally and in writing with good to excellent communication skills.
- Punctual, responsible, and reliable. Demonstrated record of professional conduct and strong work ethic.
- Pleasant and courteous: demonstrated commitment to client service and professional representation of the organization.
- Basic Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 2 to 3 years of Customer Service / Sales Experience.
- Superior attention to detail, and an organized, methodical approach to completion of tasks.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable and able to work well in a team, as well as possessing an energetic demeanor.
- Knowledge of Power Transmission and ability to apply technical knowledge to problem solving applications an asset.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada, providing satisfactory documentation upon request.
- Ability to work onsite, abiding by organizational health and safety policies.
- Ability to provide 3 recent, qualified employment references, who are available to speak with promptly upon request.
- Ability to declare personal Non-Conflict of Interest in execution of assignment responsibilities.
- Ability to complete a satisfactory Provincial security check, including a Fingerprint Check, prior to assignment start. Please note that Marberg will reimburse for the cost of the Fingerprint Check upon confirmation of assignment start and submission of approved Expense Receipts.
- Provision of certification of AODA and OHSA online training course completion prior to assignment start.
- Additional satisfactory Background Checks and Employment References as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Marberg is committed to supporting workplace diversity and inclusivity, to reflect the demographic profile of all Ontarians. Applications are encouraged from equity seeking groups including people of colour, Indigenous people, individuals with disabilities, and people from the LGBTQ2S community.
Job ID: 1887
Location: Canada Ontario Mississauga
Category: Bilingual, Business Operations
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 43000
Date Updated 02/28/2023