Bilingual Customer Service Representative – required for government agency located in downtown Toronto.
Marberg Job Number: 1260.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term 6 months contract
Number of Positions Open: 1.
Experience Level Required: Intermediate to Senior.
Compensation: $22 to $28 per hour.
Recommended Application Date: ASAP.
Work Hours: Regular Business Hours; 36.25 hours per week.
Work Location: Remote at our clients Downtown Location.
Ergonomic Requirements: Regular Desk Duties.
- Conduct initial review of case documentation to prepare appeal for processing
- Process, monitor and update case files in database
- Create/maintain a pool of “Hearing Ready” case files
- Facilitate dormant/inactive appeals processing
- Correspond with applicants to ensure all required information is in place
- Ensure information privacy protection protocols are in place
- Thorough knowledge of legal and appeal processes
- Familiarity with Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Excellent written and oral communications skills – both English and French – for dealing with applicants and internal staff
- Experience in a position where diplomacy and tact are integral to customer service
- Skilled in MS Office and electronic database systems, to enter, search and manipulate data
- Superior organization skills to manage significant volume of cases.
- Satisfactory CPIC Criminal Background Check, Technical Skills Evaluations and Employment References.
- Satisfactory completion of Ontario government provided Health and Safety and AODA online courses prior to onboarding.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1260
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Bilingual, Communications and Marketing, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 28
Date Updated 02/09/2021