Provincial Government office requires Bilingual French-English Communications specialist for immediate assignment. Easy access downtown location.
Job ID: B8227
Category: Bilingual, Government
Salary: Hourly Rate
Hourly Rate: $33.80
- To plan, write, edit and co-ordinate the production and dissemination of communications content for publication through print and digital means and through public events, in both English and French;
- To support the development and maintenance of the content for website, contacts, and databases;
- To support with website maintenance and development of ongoing content;
- To collaborate and pitch media ideas in a dynamic team environment.
- To assist in social media content gathering, posting and basic analytics; and
- To monitor issues on social media and provide updates.
- Qualified candidates should have at least 2+ years of related professional communications experience;
- post secondary degree or diploma in relevant field;
- complete fluency in French and English languages, both written and verbal.
- Excellent professional opportunity for communications professional to build public sector portfolio.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 11/05/2018