Bilingual Administrative Assistant for a large pharmaceutical company in West GTA.
Job ID: B8169
Category: Administrative, Bilingual
- Provide administrative support to all program areas
- Review, analyze and validate information for accuracy and completeness
- Provide answers to general inquiry calls submitted via telephone or web based platforms on program services
- Providing effective and timely management of all correspondence
- Process data entry information, reports and maintain a filing system.
- Conduct reimbursement investigations with private and public reimbursement providers
- Gather information and conduct financial assessment eligibility based on program guidelines
- Executing other ad-hoc administrative duties, as they are assigned
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role and a minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience in customer service
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- University or Collage degree in Life Sciences, Communication or related field preferred.
- Advance fluency in French and English is a must
- Knowledge or background in medical terminology, health care environment, reimbursement landscape, therapeutic, product related knowledge and administration would be considered an asset.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must have strong organizational skill
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in both French and English
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 12/04/2018