Bilingual Administrative Coordinator, Finance Department for head office of not-for-profit trust administrator, responsible for overseeing the provision of property and casualty insurance services to Canadian not-for-profit organizations.
Position type: Permanent Full Time
- To provide administrative and operational support to the Executive Director and insurance professionals including scheduling, travel arrangements, meeting coordination, expense reports, phone coverage.
- To coordinate distribution of incoming/outgoing mail and courier deliveries
- To maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems including archiving
- Update website and set up presentations
- To maintain and purchase office supplies; coordinate with IT vendor and other vendor for services as required
- To maintain financial records and reports including bank deposits and accounts payable
- To prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- To prepare materials and coordinate logistics for Board meetings, including distribution of Board documents and travel arrangements.
- To coordinate regular seminars and other special events for approximately 60 attendees.
- At least 3 years of comparable administrative and financial administration experience
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Quickbooks
- Superior organizational, communication and interpersonal skills to work with a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong project administration skills and ability to work independently to deadlines
- Fluency in French (written and verbal) considered a strong asset.
Friendly, professional small office work environment, ideal position for career administrative coordinator looking for a stable, responsible position where they can work independently and manage their own time. Easy access Mississauga location. Excellent employee benefits plan, free parking, generous vacation.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 362
Location: Canada Ontario Mississauga
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 50000
Date Updated 08/08/2019