Assurance Manager required for a Chartered Professional Accounting Firm in West GTA.
Job ID: F8349
Location: GTA West
Category: Accounting and Payroll, Business Operations
- Lead and manage the accounting department in auditing and reviewing files and various other assurance engagements, compilations and personal/corporate tax compliance.
- Will promote firm expertise and services
- Participate in the training and development of staff
- Responsible for managing and review NTR, Review and Assurance files.
- Prepare financial statements and year end corporate tax planning
- Respond effectively to clients concerns and assist in special engagements as required
- Lead teams and manage projects start to finish
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience as an assurance manager within public practice
- CPA, CA designated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and monitor multiple complex projects
- Ability to work towards and meet deadlines
- Requires method of transportation to service clients
Number Of Positions
Date Updated 02/06/2019