Administrative Support Coordinator – Tribunal, for court, hearings & tribunal related department in a government agency.
Job type: Temporary (initial term 9 months)
Work location: Currently remote
- Provide support to a team of hearings and tribunal coordinators
- Type/transcribe routine correspondence
- Process requests using software tracking system
- Maintain electronic and physical filing and scheduling systems
- Coordinate with court reporters and interpreters
- Process mail and courier shipments
- Manage supply levels, inventory and copy/fax equipment
- Respond to inquiries.
- Experience in office administration, secretarial support, and court related activities
- Superior communication skills, including written (typing/transcription) and verbal
- Excellent data entry skills – attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational ability on a departmental level, to assist multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of court, hearing and provincial tribunal processes, policies and terminology would be a strong asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1076
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 23.8
Date Updated 02/16/2021