Administrative Coordinator required for Toronto based Not-for-Profit Agency.
Job #: 870
Job Type: Temporary Assignment, initial term 12 months.
Location: onsite, downtown Toronto; some remote work may be required.
- Provides financial administrative support in the processing of financial expenditures including completion of invoices, liaising with corporate services to resolve financial issues and maintaining tracking system to monitor payments and supervise authorizations.
- Provides general administrative support such as scanning, printing and editing documents, maintaining filing systems, ensuring maintenance of office supplies, scheduling, minute taking, document preparation, travel arrangements and other related administrative duties.
- Responds to telephone inquiries from internal and external stakeholders, directing calls to the appropriate party (position’s desk is located in the back office).
- Provides basic technical support to other team members.
- Advise senior team members as issues arise in the execution of administrative team responsibilities, participating in the planning and resolution of problems.
- Complete additional administrative coordinative tasks as required.
- 5+ years’ experience in responsible administrative roles.
- Excellent computer literacy skills with proven MS Office experience and a fast and accurate typing speed.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Familiarity with Accounts Payable systems and processes and other financial administration responsibilities.
- Experience working in a position dealing with highly confidential materials, and demonstrated adherence to ethics and confidentiality policies.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, professional phone manners, empathy to work with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated initiative, problem-solving and de-escalation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as part of a broader team.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 870
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Not for Profit
Number Of Positions 2
Pay Rate 27.25
Date Updated 03/09/2020