Administrative Coordinator for Provincial Government Regulatory Agency, currently remote-based; North York head office.
Marberg Job Number: 1437.
Job Type: Temporary.
Initial Term: ASAP for an initial 3 month term, with possibility of extension.
Compensation: $29.36/hr to $32.63/hr
Work Location: Currently remote-based, but may transition to onsite at client’s North York office on a full-time or hybrid basis later in the assignment.
- Manage meeting agendas, record minutes, and create status reports on program projects.
- Schedule appointments and meetings, coordinate necessary audio-visual, online and/or hard copy presentation and briefing materials.
- Attend and minute meetings as required.
- Respond to telephone and email inquiries; record and relay messages to appropriate staff; escalated as needed.
- Research, develop, and distribute presentation/briefing materials; prepare documents and correspondence; process expense claims.
- Additional Administrative Coordinator responsibilities to support a busy department as required.
Education: Post secondary Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline.
Preferred Work Experience: At least 3+ years of administrative experience at a similar level of seniority.
Preferred Sector Experience: Public, Not-for-Profit or Professional Association experience is an asset.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Advanced MSOffice including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Project, Visio and SharePoint (will be tested).
- Fast and accurate typing speed of at least 50 wpm (will be tested).
- Familiarity with remote tools such as MS Teams, Cisco WebEx, and MS Lync.
- Proficient Business Writing skills (may be tested).
Task-Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Self starter. Punctual, responsible and reliable, with demonstrated commitment to client service and professional representation of the organization, and ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Superior attention to detail, and organized, methodical approach to completion of tasks.
- Pleasant and courteous; able to work well both independently and cooperatively as part of a team and liaise effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced organizational, coordinative and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work effectively for self and others, meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Satisfactory Background Checks, Technical Skills Evaluations, Employment References.
- Provision of certification of full COVID-19 vaccination series prior to working onsite.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1437
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 29.36
Date Updated 11/01/2022