Administrative Clerk for government regulatory agency, to perform general office administrative, clerical and financial duties.
Position type: Temporary full-time
Job posted: October 4, 2019
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare and produce a range of materials including reports, forms, spreadsheets, presentations and general correspondence
- Complete statistical reports
- Respond to inquiries and communicate with other agency offices
- Process/track various expenditures, performing monthly reconciliations
- Review travel expense claims.
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Superior time management skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Able to reliably and consistently keep track of multiple tasks at the same time
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoinr)
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 482
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 23
Date Updated 04/10/2019