Administrative Assistant to Customer Service Centre, Provincial Government Agency client.
Marberg Job Number: 1272.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term September 7 to November 12, 2021.
Number of Positions Open: 1.
Experience Level Required: Intermediate.
Compensation: $24/hr to $26/hr.
Recommended Application Date: IMMEDIATELY – Please note that we are shortlisting candidates immediately for presentation to our client on Monday morning, August 30. Client is planning to interview same day (Monday afternoon) or Tuesday morning.
Work Hours: Regular Business Hours.
Work Location: Onsite, at Client’s secure, downtown Toronto office near TTC (Dundas and University).
Ergonomic Requirements: Regular Desk Duties.
Dress Code: Business Casual or Corporate Dress as required; Facemask to be worn in Designated Areas of Client Building as required; Fragrance/Perfume Free Workspace Policy in effect.
Position supports Operations Manager for province-wide Customer Service Support Centre with administrative and coordinative responsibilities, including:
- Organizing and scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, accommodations.
- Recording and distributing meeting minutes.
- Coordinating recruitment, on-boarding and training activities for department.
- Responding to email inquiries from service centre website.
- Drafting, creating and distributing documents and reports to clients and internal team.
- Sorting and distributing mail; filing; tracking and coding invoices.
- Liaising with external vendors.
- Additional business operations support functions as required.
Education: Post Secondary Education preferred.
Preferred Experience: 3+ years of administrative support experience from a fast paced, client-facing environment, such as a call centre or service desk setting. Public sector experience an asset.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (will be tested).
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft system or equivalent HRIS system preferred.
- Fast and accurate typing speed (will be tested).
- Proficient written English including spelling, grammar and business writing skills (will be tested), as well as professional verbal communication and telephone manners.
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Superior attention to detail, and organized, methodical approach to completion of tasks.
- Proven ability to respond to sensitive matters with tact, discretion, and excellent judgement. Demonstrated commitment to client service and professional representation of the organization.
- Proven ability to professionally handle confidential information.
- Advanced organizational, coordinative and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work effectively for self and others, meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively as part of a team and liaise effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated successful experience of prioritizing work, making decisions and communicating with others within a values framework of respect, equity, anti-racism, diversity and inclusivity.
- Ability to commute to and work onsite daily.
- Satisfactory CPIC Criminal Background Check, Technical Skills Evaluations and Employment References.
- Satisfactory completion of Ontario government provided Health and Safety and AODA online courses prior to onboarding.
- Satisfactory COVID Clearance prior to working onsite.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 1272
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 24
Date Updated 09/07/2021