Administrative Assistant – Provincial Government Agency
Job Type: Temporary, ASAP for approximately 3 months.
Compensation: $23.65/hr to $27.82/hr.
Hours: Regular Daytime Hours, 36.25 hours per week.
Location: Currently remote; may change to onsite North York location later in the assignment.
- Researching and gathering information from variety of sources to support various initiatives as required.
- Coordinating corporate activities.
- Arranging meetings.
- Respond to telephone/email/in-person inquiries.
- Develop, implement and maintain efficient office systems.
- Arrange travel and book accommodation.
- Additional general office administrative duties as required.
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) to interact professionally and effectively with senior staff, stakeholders and Board members.
- Familiarity with the structure and accountabilities of a board governed, regulatory organization.
- Resourceful, proactive attitude to anticipate and meet the needs of Board, management and stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency with MSWord, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook (will be tested).
- Satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Employment References.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 965
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 23.65
Date Updated 11/16/2020