Administrative Assistant for Not-for-Profit organization in North York, near to subway line. 2 positions available.
Job type: Temporary full-time hours, initial term 1 year
- Respond to telephone inquiries, directing calls as appropriate
- Intake information, updating contact database
- Prepare reports using database and spreadsheet information
- Prepare correspondence from written or dictated notes
- Complete forms, templates and maintain/update electronic and physical filing systems, forwarding materials as required
- Provide general administrative support, including mail, courier shipments, office equipment maintenance, and backup to other clerical and administrative positions.
- 2+ years recent administrative experience
- Secondary school diploma
- Proficiency with MS Office and data entry into document databases
- Superior communications skills and telephone demeanour
- Discretion in working with confidential information and materials
- Ability to work independently as well as in fast-paced team environment
- Proficiency in a second language is an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1204
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Not for Profit
Number Of Positions 2
Pay Rate 29.96
Date Updated 09/07/2021